Loss-of-Licence Request form
[ deutsche Version ]
Who can be insured?
Any commercial pilot or flight instructor (fixed or rotary wing) or flight controller holding a current license and who is gainfully employed and actively at work (EU nationals). This program is also for pilot trainees and freelancers.
- Coverage provided by A-rated insurance companies
- Lump sum payment for permanent loss
- Monthly disability payments for temporary loss (2% of sum insured for a maximum of 50 months)
- Continuous worldwide coverage
- Bodily injury, Illness (any sickness or disease), Critical illness, Accidental deat
Maximum sum insured
- Up to age 35: 8 times annual gross salary but maximum EUR 350.000.-
- Above age 35: 5 times annual gross salary but maximum EUR 350.000. Higher limits may be available upon request and basing on individual underwriting decision.
Example: Premium Rates
- The annual premium for a 30 years old pilot with a coverage of EUR 300,000.- is EUR 852,- (including 4% insurance taxes)
- The annual premium for a 40 years old pilot with a coverage of EUR 200,000.- is EUR 1.300,- (including 4% insurance taxes)
An application form as well as copies of the cover wordings and any further details could be sent to you via email or fax upon request. You can also download the Request form as PDF.
In cooperation with: